- Deere: United States industrialist who manufactured plows suitable for working the prairie soil (1804-1886)
- John Deere (February 7, 1804 – May 17, 1886) was an American blacksmith and manufacturer who founded Deere & Company, one of the largest agricultural and construction equipment manufacturers in the world.
- Scanty underpants
- an atoll in the Marshall Islands; formerly used by the United States as a site for testing nuclear weapons
- A very brief two-piece swimsuit for women
- a woman’s very brief bathing suit
- The bikini or two piece is a women’s swimsuit with two parts, one covering the breasts, the other the groin and, optionally, part or all of the buttocks, leaving an uncovered area between the two. It is often worn in hot weather, while swimming or sunning.
On my way to a bikini wax… and this rolls up!
driveby at the harvest
i spend to much time in the country